Gorgeous Plitvice Waterfalls With Guest Blogger, Shelby!


Shelby posing in front of one of the many waterfalls


I asked my niece Shelby to give a few thoughts on Plitvice for a guest blog spot... and I LOVE it!  Here's what she had to say:

"When we first arrived at the Plitvice National Park we immediately got a full view of the waterfalls.
When you walked into the park, you're immediately blown away by the incredible sites!
Group pic!



This view was spectacular, though if you looked closely there were loads of tourists and tour groups along the path ways.

If you look closely, you can see a million people along  the paths


As we made our way down towards one of the water falls and the rest of the paths, the amount of people began to decrease and pretty soon we were some of the only people down there. This allowed us to get some great photos and also made walking the paths much easier as much of it was over the water.

It doesn't get much better than this!

Shelby and Brian,  so glad they could join for her graduation present!

The paths started to get more calm as we went



As the day went on we walked the paths and were amazed by the sights and the calmness of the park. Around just about every corner there was another waterfall.



This far into the park there were minimal people.  It was so incredibly serene!



After we took a short break to snack, we decided we’d keep going and catch a ferry back to the area our car was at. We got really lucky and caught one of, if not the last ferry. Although the walk was very refreshing and beautiful, it was long and no one wanted to walk allllll the way back so having this available was very nice :)

I thought it (Plitvice) was a good breather from the towns/cities.  I feel like it’s more of the untouched part of the world if you get what I mean.  What set it apart from anything I've seen?  It was much bigger and felt more natural I guess? And I’ve never been walking on a river in a canyon. I just disliked the people in the beginning.  I've never seen a waterfall that tall.


Ps. I would 10/10 recommend."


Comments

Popular Posts